If you can think it,
we can build it
Involved in technical design, development, testing, and support, providing leadership, guidance and direction for less experienced developers.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- To work on various applications and using programming computer languages.
- Perform duties such as decoding, compiling and executing applications
- Common fields of works on applications GPS mapping, android sphere, windows, mobile and apple phone OS.
- Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches
- Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved layout
- Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the PHP programming requirements - Performs related duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experience in Java SE, Java EE (any application server will do)
- Must have experience in SQL (Oracle, My SQL or PortresSQL)
- Knowledge of SpringFrame work an advantage
- Must have experience in PHP
- Must have experience in SQL (Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL) - Knowledge of at least PHP framework (e.g. Zend, Codelgniter, Symfony, CakePHP) an advantage
- Knowledge of at least one CMS Framework (e.g. Drupal, Joomla) or any other Open Source application package (e.g. Magento, SugarCRM) advantageous
- Willing to learn new development languages such as PHP, Java, Objective-C, Python (if not already knowledgeable in these)
- Knowledge of C or C++ a big advantage (but not needed)
- Good grasp of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Java Programming experience
- Programming experience in EJB, JSP, XML, OR SQL
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.