If you can think it,
we can build it
Responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Analyze the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement such as improving business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing effectiveness.
- Define technology architecture for Infrastructure
- Assist the product and infrastructure teams with the development of managed service levels for operational level agreements, capacity plans, and continual service design for cost-effective service availability
- Lead the creation of security designs, creation of audit processes and procedures, and implementation of systems to control the infrastructure environment
- Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years implementation experience in IT
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Project solution architecture experience
SKILLS & FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be respected as a leader
- Track record for thinking about more than technology issues, and for integrating the technical with the business and information aspects for complete solutions
- Motivation that is focused on long-term results
- A strong desire to establish standards of best practice.
- Extensive experience with web app development technologies such as .Net, Java, PHP etc
- Knowledge of architecture development methodologies and modeling.
- Experience with process improvement and operational efficiency projects - both leading and supporting.
- The role will require the applicant to be focused, goal driven, and possess an obsessive attention to detail. Applicant must be a team player who can motivate as well as provide coaching as needed. Must be able to work under pressure, along with demonstrating solid time management skills and demonstrate a winning attitude.